Re: TT: UK Community Forests

 On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Mary Bedard reported:

> Hey, Geraint!!  Good to see your post on the Treetown list ...
>
> ... I've often thought that the Treetown folks should be
> talking to the Pednet folks, and vice versa -- we're all interested in
> making communities/neighborhoods/urban areas more liveable.
>
> Keep those cards and letters coming,
> Mary

 Thank you again Mary & Geraint, and thanks also to our other listees who
 are introducing yourselves.  Keep those cards and letters coming!  Mary -
 at the risk of committing improper 'Netiquette,' I'd like you to tell
 us a little more about the Pednet folks -- do they have a website, and
 how does one get in touch with them?  Also, to our friends at GROW
 (Garden Resources Of Washington - DC), how did your fundraiser work out
 this year at the fancy bookshop - Barnes & Noble I believe?  Treetowners
 want to know ...

 (un)subscribe Requests:
 Richard@Flora.Com
 For TreeTown - 'We rant. We plant' ...