TT: Re: Introduction

 Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:26:45 -0500 (EST)
 From: Kathie Grace Schreibman <schrbman@is2.nyu.edu>

I'm actually an urban planner with a degree and everything who would like
nothing more than to leave rural places rural and make urban places more
livable so people stop making rural places strip malls.

I did at least some reading about interesting ways to zone areas to keep
them rural and, when not entirely possible to make new development as
compact as possible.

Feel free to write with ideas you want to bounce around.

Lisa
New York