TT: Introduction

Another introduction to the mix of tech, non-tech, rural, urban folks
represented here...I am a little bit of all of the above except urban. I
am a novice in the tree-tech department. My real love (and
background/education) is the world of rural community science education
for children and families.

Became attached to some very special old trees and one particular rural
community while working as a biologist for the county...left the secure
county job, applied for some grants and am now happily coordinating a
fledgling community forestry group. Education (using trees as learning
tools) is our big emphasis. I've learned a lot about patience and
persistence during the past few years.

That's it in a nutshell!

Cheers,

Beverly Gingg, Coordinator