TT: Introduction

I'm here in almost complete arboreal ignorance. An epal suggested I check
this listserv, because my primary students and I are focusing on The Forest
as our major science theme this year.
The postings from this group have taught me a great deal - so many things
about intelligent tree stewardship that I'd never considered before, and am
glad to learn people are working on. (I am also hoping to find ideas for a
bit of local stewardship for my young students this year, through what I
read here).
 Thank you all.

Jessica Morton
Mendocino Grammar School