TT: Re: Another Introduction

----------
> From: TreeTown <rtells@Flora.Com>
> To: Community Forestry <Treetown@Majordomo.Flora.Com>
> Subject: TT: Another Introduction
> Date: Friday, November 21, 1997 12:02 PM
> Dear Thara Baker-Alley
                                   Search 'arboretums'- some of the
excellent arboretums and
gardens in the South-Beinheim Forest Near Louisville, Ky., J.C. Raulston
Arboretum
@ North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC. and there are many links to
related sites. I am a horticulturist and owner of a small propagation
nursery specializing in southeast native plants and a few exocitics. I am a
graduate of the Univ. of Ga. Welcome to the South !

Craig
>      Dear Fellow Tree-Towners,
>
>      I guess I'll take the plunge and introduce myself, too.  I am a
>      graduate from the University of Missouri-Columbia currently working
in
>      Mississippi for International Paper.  My BSF was in forest
management
>      with an emphasis on natural and human ecology.  My
as-yet-uncompleted