TT: Introduction

After having read some of the interesting introductions on the site, I
thought I'd add my own,  having also, with one exception, been "lurking".

I am a Masters student at York U. in Toronto Ontario. I am pursuing a
degree in Environmental Studies, specializing in Urban Forest Planning and
Management. My studies cover two main areas, the first being urban
forestry and urban ecology, the second being planning, both theory and
practical environmental and land use planning. My thesis, to be completed
next summer, will be investigating the integration of ecosystem-based
urban forestry into the land use planning and development process.

Tree House has been very informative and educational. Thank you.

Cheers!

Paul Heeney
pheeney@yorku.ca