TT: Introduction

As a form of self introduction::

I am a consulting urban forester and arborist and as such I work with
numerous communities in improving their tree health.  Most of my work deals
with developing comprehensive plans and training of city employees and
citizens.

By training, I am a rural forester who was working with my local tree
commission before I became involved in urban forestry.  I saw the need for
urban forestry consultants and started to become better educated in urban
forestry issues and problems.

Since I have been on this list serve, I have learned some great ideas and
hope to relate my ideas as well.

Brian Darr
Registered Forester and Certified Arborist
Southern Urban Forestry Associates
P. O. Box 1403, Northport, AL  35476
205-333-2477
205-333-2977 (fax)