Re: TT: locusts

Okay, I can't resist.....

><snip>
> Where's the fun in horticulture if you always have
>to accept the hand that Nature deals you.

But it's the _wonder_ involved in waiting to see what Nature deals you that
is fun!  It's kind of like having an ultrasound before the baby is born --
you find out whether it's a boy or a girl, and everything's in place and
healthy, but it takes away the wonder and awe of it all somewhat.

Purely philosophical view, I'm sure, and not always practical.
My two sense. :)
Mary