Re: TT: book suggestions

Just a note on "out-of-print" books.  There are several individuals and
commercial book sellers, using the Internet, that specialize in finding
out-of-print books for interested buyers.  Here are the e-mail addresses
or web pages of several that have found things for me:

sandcat@fishnet.net
TruPrice@aol.com
ledlie@maine.com

http://www.amazon.com