Re: TT: Re: California dreaming

Thanks for the chuckles, Tom!
Are there other medium-size trees besides willow that have deep yellow
bare branches?  I glimpsed some on the way to the SF Bay area yesterday
between the sheets of rain, but didn't stop to key anything out. :)
Lest anyone think I am basking in sunshine and working on a tan, I am
pleased to let you all know that the entire Pacific Ocean lifted up and
deposited itself on California yesterday, and there was nothing to be
seen but water everywhere!
I don't know if there is a connection, but I haven't received any email
since early Sunday morning -- our campus server must be having a huge
problem.  If anyone sent personal messages, please try again, as I don't
know if they have lost mail.
Swimmingly yours,
Mary