TT: clover

Hmmmmm, a while back, I asked if anybody had seen anything on
urban ground covers, but there was no response.  In my misguided
fantasies, I imagined all sorts of www sites with information on
the subject.  But if y'all don't of know any, they're probably
not out there!  Meanwhile, here's a little Hollins ground
cover tale...

Frank Rodgers (a TreeTribe buddy) and I stopped at Meyer's Seed
Co to buy some clover seed.  The catalog listed several
varieties, amongst them were white (my favorite) and red.  We
bought equal amounts of both and cast them onto a freshly
composted vacant lot.  A Peppermint Clover Patch, I love it!  It
should start flowering this spring...  I'll keep you posted...

-=G=-