Re: TT: First-Time Foresters

 Date: Fri,  6 Feb 1998 11:21:23 -0800
 From: patricia joyner <patricia_joyner@dnr.state.ak.us>

Thanks Richard and Tom for such wonderful stories about your experiences
with trees. It helped remind me why it is so important to do what we do to
preserve, plant and care for trees and forests in our communities.  Think
about how many of our nation's problems would be solved if every child
grew up playing in and learnig to love a forest.  [Patricia Joyner] ...