Re: GBlist: Wood bad?

Craig:

I called the folks here that supply the bamboo, and unfortunately
they are the only distributors in N America at present.  But they do
ship to the States, and are in fact getting a load ready for Chicago
right now.
I asked them about your idea for the linoleum, and they laughed,
because they have a consultant working right now on other uses for
the dust and chips, and he is a linoleum expert, but they don't think
he had looked at that yet!
They just put a web site up this week, and be warned, it is really
awful, but the info os there, except for the comparative data that
they have in their brochure, wood vs bamboo.
Their site is:

http://www.myna.com/bamboo

and their phone is (416)297-5465   facs: (416)293-3127

You could speak with either Keith Bow, or Ian Jackson.

I did most of my talking to Ian, whom I already knew from his being
my tour guide at the CMHC Healthy House.

As a P.S. they also make furniture and stuff.
Hope this helps.

Marilyn
Don't get even. . . get odd!