TT: Re: O' Christmas Tree

Some alternatives to the live tree that are used here in the South are
Sasanqua
Camellia, Yaupon Holly, Southern Waxmyrtle, Needlepoint Holly, and Leyland
Cypress. These are usually 10-15 gallon(5'-6') in size, (container grown of
course)
and survive much better than the typical live trees.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE TREE TOWNERS !
To send electronic greeting cards: www.bluemountain.com

Craig/ Athens, Ga.