Re: TT: Children's books

Don't know a tree-city book for kids but I do know a good community
gardening children's book.  Hold on while I get it ...  Back again.  It
is called "The Garden of Happiness" and is by Erika Tamar.  I also heard
a rumor that Scholastic's Schoolbus series has something on plants.  But
I haven't found that one yet.

And while I ramble, I should mention a good book for people who run
classes on plants for kids called "Keepers of Life Discovering Plants
Through Native American Storeis and Eart Activities for Children"  by
Michael Caduto and Joseph Bruchac.

Lisa
New York City