Re: TT: osage orange

 Gary - If you're still sitting at your keyboard, could you tell us
 how one identifies an Osage Orange tree -- for the benefit of those
 who may not be familiar with this interesting species.  Its fruit,
 about the size of a large orange, has folds or fissures very like
 a brain.

 Also - if anyone has had difficulty trying to get off of the TreeTown
 list, you can always send a note to me to take care of that for you.
 And remember to invite your colleagues and friends to join our forum.

 Richard@Flora.Com
 TreeTown ListOp
 Baltimore USDA Zone 7

Follow-Ups: References: